Are you an excellent PMP / (Prince ||) certified Project Manager with knowledge and experience in mechanical engineering, pneumatics, electronic devices and systems e.g. sensors, modular control, bus systems, If the answer is yes, then please do share your application to Sunita Mehrolia – Smehrolia@antal.com
Arabic & French speaker is a must.
Key Result Areas & Responsibilities:
- To lead and coordinate all necessary tasks, including thorough reviews of proposals, contracts, specifications and drawings, site surveys, system design, and equipment procurement ensures that your projects will be delivered on time, on budget, and with superior quality
- To develop strong relationships with customers, combined with your ability to lead, manage and motivate internal teams and sub-contractors are key drivers for outstanding customer satisfaction
- Technical clarification (Client Products and third parties Products) and analysis of customer requirements
- Works closely with Finance department to analyse and control project profitability, revenue, margins, bill rates and utilization.
- Involves in project cost calculation and project / company risk management
- Bid proposal management, developing of project proposals in accordance with the analysis / customer requirements in coordination with Sales / CAM Departments
- Contract management in coordination with Sales / CAM and Legal departments
- Clear definition of project goals and objectives in accordance of the scope of work / contract
- Realistic evaluation of time schedules, project milestones and costs specific to the project
- Order- and project handling
- Coordination of all tasks related to execution, correct implementation of the solution, acceptance tests
- Project closing
- Motivation and mobilisation of project teams and resource allocation
- Customer Relationship Management (external- & internal customers)
- Developing and preparation of business cases including risk analysis
- Follows up with clients, when necessary, regarding unpaid invoices (Credit & A/R Management)
- Follows escalation procedures to assure that problems are resolved expeditiously and that timely communications are maintained with designated Client project team and customer management
- Bachelor of engineering in electronics / electrical engineering, mechanical engineering or similar education
- Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE II certification
- 3-5 years experience in managing projects under profitable aspects
- Knowledge and experience in mechanical engineering, pneumatics, electronic devices and systems e.g. sensors, modular control, bus systems etc.
- Technical understanding regarding the functionality of systems that include electrical, mechanical and pneumatically equipment.
- Capability of failure analysis of complex electrical and mechanical systems (analytical thinking and technical understanding)
- Adequate knowledge with regards to Financial Controlling aspects of Projects
- Know-how of efficient project management methods.
- Fluency in written and spoken English; proficiency in French language would be an advantage
- Candidate must be willing to travel extensively