JDE Distribution and Logistics Functional JOB Description :
Requirement: JD Edwards (Sr.) Project Lead
Exp. Level: 6-7 Years
Roles and Responsibilities:
This position is responsible for the functional support of the Global JDE 9.1system in Distribution and Logistics modules.
Participate in and contribute to analysis, design and value addition activities in system and its related process improvements, JDE integrations and/or system upgrades.
Perform assigned tasks with minimal guidance, demonstrate basic business knowledge, resolve complex problems, and have strong knowledge of SDLC.
Experience in Consumer Packing Industry and Retail Management is added as advantage.
- Understanding of Business processes articulation of it and understand the JDE relevance to it is essential.
- Troubleshoot JDE D&L issues and work with SMEs and Business to fix the root cause
- Create/update documents for support activities with respect to business processes
- Ability to understand the capabilities and limitations of the Distribution and Logistics module environment
- Validate the design and other details with the stakeholders to ensure that the design satisfies the requirements.
- Ability to develop functional specifications
- Should understand the integration between D&L and other modules of JDE
- Review and Integrate application requirements with 3rd party system on point of sales.
- Integration Performance Quality
- Conversant in preparation of good technical designs for complex components related to distribution module
- Experience in JDE versions on support implementation and upgrade landscapes
- Understanding of Business processes and understands the JDE relevance to it is essential
- Sound knowledge on O2C, P2P, Warehouse , Bulk stock. Areas inclusive of setups processes and flow is a mandatory requirement
- Experience in JDE Warehousing and Transportation preferred.
Must have at least 8 to 10 years of strong experience in JDE system
Strong communication and interpersonal skills.