Functional MS Dynamics(AX)- Manufacturing/ SCM/ Distribution
Experience : Last 3- 5+ years relevant at least. AN ideal candidate would be coming with Consulting Background and not an end user.
Principal Consultant – Manufacturing, Supply Chain & Distribution
21 to 23 K AED per month
- 22 Working days of leave each year
- Medical insurance for self and spouse
- Air Tickets to home town once a year for self and spouse
- Local travel for first 6 months. Thereafter the consultant is expected to get a driving license.
An experienced consulting professional who has an understanding of solutions, industry best practices, multiple business processes or technology designs within a product / technology family.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Performs and Manages Medium to Complex End to End ERP implementations that on Microsoft Dynamics & other Add-on Products for Manufacturing, Supply Chain and Distribution Domain to meet customer needs.
- Applies companies methodologies, procedures, and leading practices.
- Operates independently to provide quality work products to an engagement.
- Demonstrates expertise to deliver functional and technical solutions on moderately or complex customer engagements.
- Act as the team lead on projects. Effectively consults with management of customer organizations.
- Participates in business development activities.
- Develops and configures detailed solution blueprint for projects including detailed functional requirements for automations and integrations.
- Architect solutions for business requirements which may include complex configurations and/or complex technical components
- Collaborates and communicates with Project Managers and colleagues to facilitate on time and on budget project delivery
- Achieve or exceed billable utilization and efficiency targets
- Continue to increase product knowledge and pursue relevant certifications
- Promote the development of vertical components by designing reusable solutions.
- Maximize productivity by selling vertical components to the customer, hence reusing effort.
- Increase client/ customer or user satisfaction by adding quality to the delivery chain.
- Act as a mentor to the junior resources in team and build their skills enhancing organizational productivity.
- Provide feedback to improve performance in and beyond the scope of control.
- Contribute to a positive work environment and promote teamwork.
- Support the sales/ pre-sales function for demos, POC’s
- Providing accurate estimates for business engagements, sales and pre-sales.
- Update the progress and status of the assigned tasks timely
- Adhere to the timesheet system by timely punching in the details of the tasks completed along with the timelines