- Provide technical presales support to the sales leaders and sales teams on avaya solutions portfolio to help them achieve their targets.
- Strong technical understanding of IP telephony, Unified Communications & Contact Center technology in Avaya platforms.
- Strong understanding of data networking technology.
- Overall understanding of a customer IT infrastructure landscape.
- Prepare technical proposals including architecture design and Bill of Materials
- Understands Customer's business and effectively captures their technical Needs.
- Possess the acumen and the ability to translate technology concepts into operational and strategic business objectives for customers.
- Work collaboratively across regional/sales teams, contributes in knowledge sharing for self and team development, awareness and compliance to organization's policies and processes.
Education: Bachelor’s degree or technical certification required (i.e. Avaya preferred). Relevant and significant experience above requirement may substitute for some of the education requirement.
Experience: A minimum 5 years of Avaya experience preferred. This includes Avaya experience in pre-sales engineering. In addition, demonstrated strong and solid experience in the following key areas:
- Information Communications Technology (ICT) sector
- VOIP and Data Network
- Understanding overall IT infrastructure/technology landscape of the customer organization.
- Experience Avaya IP Telephony & contact center.
- Experience with consulting on software development, security, networking, WAN optimization, wireless networking, and contact center applications