The role of a Lead Developer is to Plan, Design, develop, Implement and Support efficient solutions / Applications for core business processes of the company and its subsidiaries. This includes gathering and analyzing data in support of business cases, proposed projects, and systems requirements. The Lead Developer is also responsible for generating and compiling reports based on the findings, complete with probable causes and possible solutions to systems issues. This individual will apply proven communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills to help maximize the benefit to business users and IT system investments.
Role and Responsibilities
• Codes and maintains complex components of the Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 & MS .NET application such as server side code, custom business logic, integration modules, workflow assemblies and plug-ins.
• Codes and maintains complex components of web applications and APIs related to Dynamics CRM.
• Working experience as a Mobile developer for 3 years
• Rich portfolio of released applications on the App store & the Android market
• Works with development team to develop and define application scope and objectives and prepare functional and/or technical specifications.
Application life cycle management:
• Gathers, Analyses and evaluates detailed business and technical requirements.
• Performs coding standards and code reviews.
• Performs technical design.
• Use requirements to drive the design or review of test cases, process change requests, and manage a project’s scope, acceptance, installation and deployment
• Develops and performs system testing and fixes defects identified during testing.
• Perform tier 3 production support and troubleshooting
• Plan, implement and manage new projects
• Written and verbal communication, including technical writing skills
Working with the business:
• Requirements management and communication
• Maintains active relationships with customers to determine business requirements.
• Collaborates with sales, marketing and other business partners to analyse and classify complex change request and reviews and evaluates possible enhancements.