Responsible of reviewing employee work, searching and looking for new laws and regulations that the company have to comply with, developing company policies accordingly, and responding to policy violations. Ensure the business processes and transactions follow all relevant; comply with local laws and regulations.
- Implement and manage an effective legal compliance program.
- Develop and review company policies.
- Advise management on the company’s compliance with laws and regulations through detailed reports.
- Create and manage effective action plans in response to audit discoveries and compliance violations.
- Assess company operations to determine compliance risk.
- Ensure all employees are educated on the latest regulations and processes.
- Resolve employee concerns about legal compliance.
- Assist the concerned department to regularly audit company procedures, practices, and documents to identify possible weaknesses or risk.
- Perform any other related job duties as requested by direct supervisor.
JOB REQUIREMENTS ACADEMIC QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor in Law, business management, and/or a related field.
- Admission to a state bar
- Respective country law practice certification
- 4 – 5 years’ proven experience in a compliance officer role
- Good knowledge of legal requirements and procedures
- Highly-analytical with strong attention to detail
- Data protection laws, and cyber security laws