My client is a well known SAP Partner( with a headcount of 200+ Employees). Data Center SolutionsEnterprise Management/ SAPEnterprise Mobility/ Next Generation SIEM/ Forensic solution/ Network and Security Solutions/ Work –Force efficiency Optimization/ Information Protection Suite/ Business continuity and Disaster Recovery. Advanced Persistence/ Threat Protection/ Sports Consulting Services.
Practice Leader - IT Security
Will be reporting to:VP Delivery Global
Experience :15 and above
Budget : 35,000-40,000AED
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering or IT/computer science
• Candidate must be currently working on DLP projects.
• At least 1-2 DLP projects have deployed end to end.
• Basic understands the data classification technology & tools
• Understanding the type of DLP implementation.
• Good Troubleshooting Skills.
• Develop security policies
• Enforce security policies and procedures across data center, networks, databases and applications
• Ensure efficient user & access management as per access profile
• Ensure auditing of security policies and procedures
• Identify, investigate and report on suspected breaches and review findings with key stakeholders
• Coordinate crisis management with relevant stakeholders
• IT Security Planning:
o Accountable for the development and maintenance of SAND’s Group
• IT Security Policies and Guidelines
o Responsible for the definition of Sand’s Group Security strategy
o Accountable for the definition of security frameworks, standards, and processes for how application software, data, system software, hardware, and the physical network must be designed, built, and integrated within the enterprise to deliver hardened security solutions and deliver security business results
o Reviews use and selection of Security vendors
o Creates Security architectures (e.g., enterprise, applications, network, desktop/server, database, etc).
o Validates the security architecture against requirements.
• IT Security Risk
• IT Security Compliance
• Solution Definition
• Hands on experience on Higher end CISCO/Checkpoint Firewalls. Should be able to handle complex issues.
• Experience of managing large scale security network infrastructure and Data Centers kind of network.
• In depth knowledge of configuring and troubleshooting Cisco/Checkpoint firewalls, like ACL, Remote Access VPN, IPSEC VPN, NAT, PAT, Clustering, End point security assessment.
• Good knowledge of routing protocols including static, dynamic (BGP, OSPF and EIGRP) and PBR.
• Good understanding of MPLS technology.
• Audit Front ending.
• Customer Visit Support for project team / ITFO Monthly network MIS reporting for region Wireless Setup and management Monthly Asset inventory verification & Report Periodic Updation of Customer Project Site book & diagrams to physical deployment Hardware replacement & RMA Process for Core devices DR/BCP Testing for that Building as per Calendar Site Documentation Updation. CSAT Maintenance DR/BCP Testing for Critical Business Projects Should be able to work 24x7 environment.
Internal Communication • Able to work with and influence senior executives, competency leads, Sales team
External Communication Client-facing, Govt. authorities, etc.
Travel Required Yes. Within ME, if required