Project Manager ( ELV)
- Work in liaison with stakeholders and relevant departments for generation of various reports such as material delivery schedules, customer feedback reports
- Conduct Brain Storming weekly between Engineers and supervisors to determine and improve the efficiency and grievances of the manpower.
- Should be adroit in planning, executing the projects with compliance to quality standards of the company.
- Manage the deployment of projects with effective resource planning, scheduling and cost controlling
- Coordinate with the consultant(s) and main contractor(s) for the site inspections/ approvals and ensure compliance with the relevant standards and specs.
- Contribute to the development and refinement of the company’s vision & strategy for SI Business.
- Support the overall process by ensuring the organization maximizes its short, medium & long –term profitability.
- Liaise with other-executive heads on the implementation of the company’s strategic and operational plan.
- Attend all periodic progress & technical meetings held with all relevant parties.
- Review and comment on Progress and other reports submitted by project parties.
- To coordinate with all company staffs for better utilization for achieving the company long and short term goals.
- Identify & quantify maintenance works required in all locations in coordination with other team members.
- Provide the market inputs to ensure the maximum output.
- Develop SI Business by leads clients relationship to ensure the maximum profitability of the company and support company to achieve target accepted billing.
- Manage the execution of the project with a focus on maintaining or improving the profitability of the company.
- All other responsibilities, company will assign time to time upon requirement.
Get Jobs Like This By Email