Responsible for identifying leads, engaging proactively in business development, analyzing RFI/RFP, managing the bidding process, developing quotations and responses to RFI/RFP, negotiating proposals and contract terms, and closing deals with the ultimate purpose of increasing sales volume and meeting sales targets
1. Responsible for achieving the assigned sales target and enhancing general sales capacity within the country / region / sector.
2. Responsible for collecting information on market and industry trends, tenders, incumbents, technology, and price sensitivity for prioritized industries and identifying potential leads.
3. Identify, build and maintain strong relationships with entities within prioritized industries.
4. Maintain relationship with existing customers and identify opportunities to upsell/expand portfolio.
5. Work proactively with customers whenever possible on issuing the RFP to ensure high match between the technical specifications of the provided solutions to the tender technical requirements to maintain high degree of competitiveness.
6. Maintain complete knowledge and understanding of any tender or bidding requests from customer / partner and recommend approach to tender (bidding structure) accordingly.
7. Responsible for tender evaluation and bid management processes. Lead the preparation of RFI/RFP response in collaboration with Product Management, Software, Operations, Legal and Finance teams.
8. Negotiate proposals and contract terms to close deals while minimizing risks and ensuring profitability.
9. Liaise with Operations division to hand over awarded contracts along with all project details.
10. Educate clients and channel partners about relevant products and technologies through presentations, marketing materials, site visits, etc.
11. Responsible for managing the sales pipeline, entering any required information in the CRM system, and
ensuring that accurate documentation is presented at all times.