Position Overview: As a Pre-Sales person, you need to support sales productivity and deal flow resulting in technical closure of new business, collaborate with sales, engineering and support resources to prepare the proposed deals.
You will also be responsible for the following activities:
- Taking part in the proposal process in the functional scoping of response to RFPs, & RFIs, Tenders; design and draft architecture diagrams, suggest time estimates, suggest methodology, provide an estimation of project time and cost and write white papers.
- Single point of contact for technical support to the Sales team.
- Involved in preparing scope-of-work, and proof-of-concept study.
- Responsible for interacting with the delivery and sales team; doing the system study and preparing the specification document, understanding their business & technology needs and advise sales team accordingly.
- Should have Market Intelligence like Competitor Product Analysis, Pricing, Wins, Concern areas
- Responsible for identification of new product and application areas and also suggesting upgrades, carrying out market research for the newer market segment.
- Planning of sales strategies and demonstration of the business.
Job Specs - In the first 6 months you will be responsible for:
- Adding necessary certifications to your portfolio based on business needs
- Knowledge sharing with the Sales team
- Understand the nature of the business, become familiar with the existing customer base, and provide technical inputs for driving sales
- Work in tandem with the sales teams to manage campaigns, demand generation drives
- Work with the Marketing team in building campaigns and helping build relevant technical content for the business
- Help the sales team in identifying cross-sell, upsell opportunities with existing clients
- Drafting Proposals, responding to RFPs, RFIs and RFQs, creating time and cost estimates, customer engagement
- Mapping opportunities for POCs, Upselling and Cross-selling of CloudOps.ai platform and AWS