Scope and Purpose:
- Plans and coordinates customer projects related to Comapany's and third parties Products.
- Carries responsibility for the project offer, project handling, implementation till SAT and further activities necessary to satisfy the customer.
- Maintains a high level of customer satisfaction through pro-active attention to customer requirements and positive customer interactions.
- Performs all administrative duties including record keeping and information reporting (i.e. Project Status Report, Minutes of Meetings, Salesforce Reporting).
- Takes a lead role to project team members as well as in resolving difficulties, complex technical problems and escalated customer situations.
- To ensure all necessary financial (costs) controls and risk management, systems and processes are in place for the efficient and effective management of various projects.
- To ensure completion of projects according to strict deadlines, within budget and in compliance with contract requirements.
- Serves as a focal point of communication between the head office of the Clients subsidiary and the customer on project related issues.
Key Result Areas & Responsibilities:
- To lead and coordinate all necessary tasks, including thorough reviews of proposals, contracts, specifications and drawings, site surveys, system design, and equipment procurement ensures that your projects will be delivered on time, on budget, and with superior quality
- To develop strong relationships with customers, combined with your ability to lead, manage and motivate internal teams and sub-contractors are key drivers for outstanding customer satisfaction
- Technical clarification (Client's Products and third parties Products) and analysis of customer requirements
- Works closely with Finance department to analyse and control project profitability, revenue, margins, bill rates and utilization.
- Involves in project cost calculation and project / company risk management
- Bid proposal management, developing of project proposals in accordance with the analysis / customer requirements in coordination with Sales / CAM Departments
- Contract management in coordination with Sales / CAM and Legal departments
- Clear definition of project goals and objectives in accordance of the scope of work / contract
- Realistic evaluation of time schedules, project milestones and costs specific to the project
- Order- and project handling
- Coordination of all tasks related to execution, correct implementation of the solution, acceptance tests
- Project closing
- Motivation and mobilisation of project teams and resource allocation
- Customer Relationship Management (external- & internal customers)
- Developing and preparation of business cases including risk analysis
- Follows up with clients, when necessary, regarding unpaid invoices (Credit & A/R Management)
- Follows escalation procedures to assure that problems are resolved expeditiously and that timely communications are maintained with designated Clients project team and customer management