Paralegal Specialist-Law Firm
- Maintaining the matter and client database system.
- Maintains attorney calendar by planning and scheduling conferences, teleconferences, dispositions, and travel; recording and monitoring court appearance dates, pleadings, and filing requirements; monitoring evidence-gathering; anticipating changes in litigation or transaction preparation requirements.
- Legal writing & consultation
- Legal assistance
- Legal research
- Conflict resolution
- Client assessment and analysis
- Bilingual & particularly good In Microsoft office (Word, Excel, Outlook.)
- Maintaining a busy diary and meeting schedule for the team;
- Managing the monthly billing process;
- Liaising with clients and internal contacts via telephone, email correspondence and face to face;
- File management
- Bachelor’s degree in Law with minimum 3 years’ experience in similar job role
- English and Arabic speaking/written
- Previous experience working in a similar role within a top tier law firm;
- Excellent organisation skills with the ability to manage multiple projects;
- High proficiency in typing, document management, and billing procedures;
- Good knowledge of MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
- A proactive and autonomous individual with excellent organisation and communication skills.
- A flexibly, team-work approach and a positive attitude.