Trade Operations Officer-Import & Export
- Must hold a Bachelors Degree, minimum of 3-5 years of Trade Operations experience working in the Agro Commodities business line in the UAE Market.
- IMPORT AND EXPORT - Preparing documents as per contract terms & conditions, and execute all Export & Import Documentation including below rudimentary requirements:
- Checking the contract and booking through system.
- Checking export contract and apply same for transaction.
- Coordinate with load ports and discharge ports, shipping lines for timely documentation & ensure on-time shipments.
- Coordinate with Inspection Companies for arranging inspection for vessel shipments and container shipments.
- To Ensure Quality & Quantity delivery as per the contract terms, arranging cargo Inspections with Third Party Inspection Companies.
- Coordinate with Insurance Companies to secure that cargo is cover by them.
- Issuance of Shipping Guarantees for timely discharge of the cargo in the absence of original shipping documents.
- Correspondence with all the customers related to contracts, documents, letter of credits and operations related matters. Involved in customer care to maintain high quality service standards.
- Finalizing Statistics Report and present to manager when request.
- Liaison with finance depart & trading depart for frequency and timeliness of payments
- Improve customer satisfaction through operational efficiency.
- Ability to maintain good working relationships with buyers & suppliers