- Develop annual budget and monthly rolling forecasts, for a reliable and agile forecasting process while utilizing professional judgement to support management
- Deliver timely and high-quality monthly financial reports, to address business and operational performance highlights and also alert potential risks.
- Provide business reviews and/or ad hoc business-related projects as a financial expert and contribute in-depth knowledge and experiences.
- Other incidental duties
Education and Experience:
Bachelor's Degree in related field with 8 years of previous related experience required
- Proven expertise in MS Office Suite, including advanced Excel, Business Intelligence tools (e.g., Qlik), financial systems, and ERP systems (e.g., JDE, Oracle)
- Excellent facilitation and presentation skills
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational, analytical and critical thinking skills
- Fluent English required; Arabic language preferred
- Extensive knowledge of own area within the organization while contributing to the development of new concepts, techniques, and standards
- Extensive understanding of related aspects of financial processes and/or systems
- Understanding of major products and keys to success of the business (acumen)
- Extensive understanding of multi-relational impact if the Balance Sheet, P&L, and Cash Flow Statement and how journal entries affect each statement