The purpose of this role is to manage timely and efficient collection of all outstanding receivables as per the collection’s procedures manual.
- Follow the collections process to receive payments from category of customers assigned to this role.
- Initiate police case against return cheques that are over 60 days past due.
- Recommend for overdue accounts to be referred to a collection’s agency/court.
- Handle customer complaints and inquiries to reach satisfactory resolution.
- Provide payment resolution for all return cheques and cheque replacements
- Recommend doubtful debts account for write-off.
- Coordinate with departments for service disconnection due to nonpayment of overdue accounts.
- Notify Accounts Receivable of any financial charges that require invoicing. Liaise with Accounts Receivable on invoice corrections where necessary.
Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Finance and Accounting, or an equivalent field.
Skills & Knowledge:
- Excellent communication skills in English and Arabic (writing, reading and verbal).
- Good knowledge and strong analytical skills of numerical data.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office package 2003/ 2007, and good knowledge of Oracle Financial modules.
- A keen eye for detail.
- Outstanding organizational and administrative skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively across various levels within the organization.
- Ability to multitask and manage deadlines.
- Excellent follow up, analytical and interpersonal skills.
A minimum of 4 years of experience within Finance and Accounting, with experience in a similar role.
Information Security Responsibilities
- Information handling, Information exchange – Business purposes
- Abide by Confidentiality agreements
- Take necessary caution while handling Document and record control
- Follow clear desk and clear screen rules
- Mobile media and Laptop usage for Business purposes only
- Comply with the Password Policy
- Adhere to Internet and Email acceptable usage policy
- Adhere to Antivirus policy and in case of any incidents escalate to concerned department.
- Breach of any of the mentioned above will lead to disciplinary action by respective authorities. Do not store or share any information on social networking sites or cloud storage