Vice President / Associate Vice President of Sales:
Our client - a leader in the luxury property market in Dubai - has an exciting opportunity available to join their team. They are looking for a self-starter who will drive of the company’s sales to ensure that all sales objectives are met and exceeded.
The requirements for the role are as follows:
• 15 years working experience.
• 10 years’ experience in a Real Estate Operations Department.
• Experience developing communication and campaign strategies that achieve results.
• Ability and experience managing and mentoring directors and managers.
• Excellent project managing skills.
• Outstanding communication and presentation skills.
• Proven track record of handing a high value Real Estate Portfolio and dealing with high end clientele.
A day in the life of a VP will include:
• Developing plans and strategies to ensure that all company sales objectives are met.
• Encourage and create a culture of high performance and success within the business.
• Managing the sales teams, operations and resources to ensure that growth is delivered.
• Hiring of all new staff.
• Training and developing all staff.
• Defining the sales process to ensure that all target are achieved.
• Managing client expectations and ensuring that a high level of client satisfaction is achieved at all times.
• Sales forecasting.
• Monitoring the competitor and customer market.
• Working closely with marketing department to ensure successful marketing is achieved.
• Closing and managing key high-end client relationships.
• Creating effective campaign strategies.
To be successful in the role you should have:
• Excellent leadership skills.
• Process improvement skills.
• Negotiations skills.
• Be results orientated.
• Have excellent business acumen.
• Be a strategic thinker.
• Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills