Manage the organization’s Quality Management System (QMS) by ensuring adherence to ISO standards and identify potential opportunities for system improvements and integration with other corporate systems
- Manage the “Documentation Management and Control” for the organization, and ensure updated versions of relevant documents are accessible by end-users.
- To conduct Management Review Meetings (MRM) at regular intervals in terms of preparing the prerequisites for the MRM. Play key role in reviewing and collating the information and presentation to share with management in the MRMs.
- Manage process changes in corporate departmental procedures and the update in ECM QMS Common information. (validate then approve changes in any internal departmental processes)
- Assist departmental Quality champions to develop and maintain departmental processes and controlled records as per QMS standards.
- Manage and train the team of quality champions to ensure they abide by the QMS standards and record requirements.
- Play a key role in coordinating and managing ISO internal audits, in order to ensure compliance with ISO standards and regulations.
- Manage the entire process of all ISO external audits, starting with setting audit dates, planning audit meetings, and communicating audit findings.
- Ensure external audit results are analyzed and actioned with concerned departments to guarantee sustaining the certifications. Prepare and train QIA (quality internal auditors) to ensure that audit process is being successfully implemented in a smooth way from the preparation meeting till the closing meeting.
- Plan and introduce other (applicable) certifications which will enhance the internal efficiency of the organization
- Work in coordination with departments to meet requirements and plan successful completion of Project
Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Quality Management or Business Management, or an equivalent qualification.
- A minimum of 6 years’ experience in quality or Business Excellence with experience in a similar role. Behavioral
Skills & Knowledge:
- Excellent business command of the English language (writing, reading and verbal), Arabic would be considered an advantage.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Ability to communicate across all levels in the organization.
- Ability to multitask and manage deadlines.
- Strong project management skills.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office package 2003/ 2007.
- Excellent follow up, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to build and maintain strong rapport with colleagues across various levels in the organization, as well as third party such as external auditors.
- A keen eye for detail.
- Outstanding organizational and administrative skills.
- Thorough knowledge of ISO 9001/ISO 14001/ ISO50001/ISO 27001/ISO22301/ISO 20000-1 as Internal auditor or lead auditor.