ASM will manage day to day operational issues for all Customers and Duty Frees, so as to achieve the planned profitability, turnover, market share and customer satisfaction criteria agreed to. A key component of this is ensuring product visibility, developing and implementing promotional activities and monitoring their effectiveness,and developing and maintaining excellent relationships with all customers.
Role : Full responsibility for turnover and the resulting profit contribution of allocated accounts
• Strengthen the brand's Travel Retail presence & visibility; Branding / Distribution / Assortment / Promo / Price
• Drive the overall negotiation with key accounts in regards to terms and conditions based on the given framework defined by the Global Commercial Management team
• Ensure that the key accounts achieve the defined targets on a monthly and yearly basis by monitoring the KPI's and creating action plans to improve results where needed.
• Build and foster strong relationship with the decision makers, area managers and store managers through regular follow-ups, meetings.
• Train, inform and update area managers, store managers, staff during visitsThe Successful Applicant
EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS: Master University Degree
YEARS OF PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE OVERALL: 3-5 years Professional Level
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE IN A SIMILAR ROLE: 3+ years in Travel Retail
• Fluent in English (written and spoken). Any other language of the region is a plus.
• Excelling in Travel Retail key account management.
• High performer with proven Travel retail sales record.
• Strong negotiation skills
• Both sales and brand driven.
• Strong intercultural skills.
• Very structured, very well organized, disciplined and solution orientated.
• Friendly and open personality, cultivates a professional relation with business partners.
OTHER REQUIREMENTS: Willingness to travel within assigned area of up to 60% of working time
What's on Offer Competitive package and benefits