Our client is a Large Multinational Manufacturing firm. We are looking for a Marketing & Sales Development Director for GLP area.
This role is Responsible for Marketing, Sales Development, Product Management and PR/Lobbying with GLP Area. This includes establishing a premium brand and strong network in GULF, LEVANT and PAKISTAN, identifying & creating short and mid-term business and Sales opportunities in the market, developing tactical approaches in the various segments, new business models, business plans, driving the Area marketing planning process and monitor respective execution. The role contributes to the planning and decision-making at the senior level to implement sales development plans that align with the organization's overall ambition and its current and long-term business objectives of sales growth, increasing market share and sustained customer satisfaction.
- Establish and develop an Area commercially minded marketing and business development function to support current sales and customers as well as to plan and generate new business opportunities for the mid-term future
- Lead, inspire and motivate the new team and ensure strong collaboration and coherence with Sales and all relevant functions with the Area
- Propose, develop and implement brand and marketing plans, market research and develop pricing policy and recommend sales channels to deliver business results.
- In alignment with Group and Regional strategy and in cooperation with the AMD and Sales Directors, develop the yearly Area Game-Activity Plan and respective marketing plan
- In agreement with the AMD, align & confirm with the region the relevant marketing programs to be incorporated in Area master plan and executed accordingly
- In close cooperation with Sales Directors/Managers drive, support and follow up upon product launches, campaigns and segment activities in the different markets
- In cooperation with Sales Directors identify and evaluate new business opportunities (i.e., market evaluation, value proposition, economic analysis, business case development) and propose to the AMD
- Drive direction by analysing customers, competitors, industry dynamics and
- other factors
- Develop and secure optimal usage of corporate and regional marketing communication platform and drive and implement the Lead Management initiatives
- Explore and integrate use of new communication tools
- Develop and maintain new sales support and marketing tools
- Develop the business case/plan for strategic & tactical plans of the Area and drive, coordinate and follow up on them
- Being a role model for collaboration and Commercial marketing. Integrate this in to the entire Area organisation and inspire accordingly
- Develop & manage the relationship with non-buying customers (market influencers and stakeholders) and establish a strong network with preference on brand, capabilities and values.