Managing Partner-Global Law Firm
- Master's Degree in Law from and International Law University is a must
- PQE of 10+ years is a must with experience working for reputed law firm in UAE or home country..
- UK, Australian, New Zealand, South African, Canada Nationality will be preferred however not mandatory
- Candidate should have an excellent client following in the UAE Market.
- International Law firm experience is preferred however not mandatory
- Maintaining positive client relationships and driving new acquisitions
- Responsible for establishment and day-to-day management of the firm’s UAE office, and coordination of business development efforts and integration with other offices across the firm’s network.
- Advise multi-national corporations on regulatory and compliance matters.
- Consult and handle all corporate legal processes (e.g. intellectual property, mergers & acquisitions, financial/securities offerings, compliance issues, transactions, agreements, lawsuits, patents).
- Represent company in legal proceedings (administrative boards, court trials etc.).
- Advising clients on all Legal matters, Corporate & Commercial as well for International and Domestic Arbitration and Litigation
- Business development to acquire and expand client database
- Establishes law firm financial strategies by forecasting and anticipating requirements and trends; distributing monetary resources; evaluating results.