Our client is a Fortune 500 firm, and a very large firm in Pharma/Medical Devices Industry. We are looking for a Product Manager MEA for Anesthesia and Pharmaceuticals
• Responsible for growing the business in terms of modality penetration, market share and census growth in the assigned markets
• Develop annual marketing/operational plan outlining key activities and marketing programs to address the Critical Success Factors and implement approved strategies within agreed budgets.
• Ensure plans/strategies accommodate the changes taking place in the market and respond to customer need.
• Produce short to medium term market share/growth grids for the assigned portfolio
• Implement the tactical plan in line with corporate strategic product objectives.
• Develop and maintain strong working relationships with key customers to support current and future objectives.
• Monitor the product’s perceived functional performance and adjust plans accordingly.
• Communicate effectively within the organization to ensure the motivation and alignment of sales force and other key people in the achievement of product objectives.
• Be the recognized 'Product Champion' by developing and continuously updating knowledge of therapy, product and market.
• Be responsible for developing/adapting promotional material for the local market.
• Manage the tools and collateral used by the clinical & sales teams for communication, training, and promotion of products and related business platforms
• Anticipate current & future trends in disease management and market environment which are likely to affect the performance and potential of the product including Competitor activity
• Monitor and able to recommend the corrective action(s) for major deviations on plans, budget management and efficient use of resources.
• Oversee events associated with key opinion leaders and advocacy groups to help shape ’s understanding of market dynamics and developing trends
• Support shaping ’s market presence by managing, industry congress and stand-alone events
• Effectively segment key markets and recommend positioning tactics.
• Conduct relevant market research for the product /therapy area and the market/customer base.
Education : Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree preferred (Business Marketing - Ideally a Post Graduate Marketing Qualification
Minimum 3 years in Product Management and or Sales
Skills : Excellent written and spoken English, Arabic. Good working knowledge of French, an advantage.