Trusted Advisor/ Investors, Partners & Exhibitors
Roles available on New business sales role and also separately as Trusted Advisor/ Investors, Partners & Exhibitors on existing sale relations
Now employs after sales people who are comfortable with quickly establishing rapport and relationship with key decision makers (CMO of large companies, CEO of small companies) and rapidly sell ‘the partnership’ (our client is strong brand name in the internet industry) and the sale people are selling this partnership to the target clients.
About the team
Our team recruits and curates the experience of exhibitors and partners like Google, Facebook, Intercom, Box, KPMG, Audi, CocaCola, and hundreds of others across all our conferences: Our Client Co in Lisbon, RISE in Hong Kong, SURGE in Bengaluru, MoneyConf in Madrid, and Collision in New Orleans. The team works with leading companies to offer our attendees unique experiences, whether it’s an engaging activation on the conference floor, or an intimate networking dinner.
What you’ll achieve:
- You’ll actively select, identify and foster relationships with the world’s leading companies, making partnerships with them for our events.
- You’ll contribute to the development of Our Client Co's global expansion strategy, working as part of a close-knit team.
- You’ll focus on new partner acquisition, pipeline development and management, overseeing and maintaining an up-to-date database of attendees and partner prospects in Salesforce.
- You’ll partner with Fortune 500 founders and CXOs, covering a wide range of sectors, industries and geographies.
- You’ll collaborate with the growth team to create and implement new market entry/ lead-generation strategies.
- You’ll work closely with the business intelligence team, analysing sales funnel data to create small, but critical process improvements.
- You’ll create exciting, valuable proposals/solutions to highly innovative companies.
Who you are:
- You're a brilliant sales person and a real people person.
- You’re a stellar individual contributor, who takes direction with ease and works well as part of a larger, close-knit team.
- You have a strong aptitude for business development. You love managing your own business portfolio and identifying new opportunities.
- You aim to quickly develop rapport, understand partner needs and deliver exceptional pitches.
- You’re naturally persuasive and can influence with little effort. You love coming up with creative and valuable ideas and solutions.
- You thrive in a learning culture. You love traveling the world and making long-lasting relationships.
- You take pride in what you do and you go above and beyond in delivering an exceptional experience to the people you deal with.
Skills and abilities we’re looking for:
- Proven success in new business acquisition/development strategies across the US, EMEA and/or APAC.
- Exceptional problem solving, planning, time-management and communication skills.
- Experience managing a complex product portfolio and/or consultancy background.
- Ability to understand the long-term “big picture” and short-term perspectives of situations.
- Know-how and proven experience in a complex sales environment with multiple channels, partnerships and end users.
Be healthy, curious and social:
- Stay healthy with our fully subsided healthcare cover.
- Exercise your mind and body with our free gym membership and yoga.
- Enjoy your own private garden right ourside the office with an orchard, sports equipment, and vegetables.
- Enjoy an unlimited supply of fresh fruit, beverages and cereals.
- Master new skills from those around you, onsite talks and training initiatives.
· Become workmates, not just colleagues, with our active social calendar of company celebrations, trips abroad and sports.