We are looking for an exceptional Electrical Site Manager to work for the next 5+ years on major construction sites for our client: an international multi-disciplinary engineering services contractor and leading provider of high-value engineering services to a number of ‘blue-chip’ companies.
As Electrical Site Manager you will represent the Project Manager and the company on major construction sites and to take responsibility for all site related activities associated with the construction of a varied range of projects. The Electrical Site Manager initially based on a large industrial project located in West Dublin / Kildare region will be expected to take the lead on all on-site activities from pre-mobilization through to commissioning and eventual demobilization.
Electrical Site Manager Responsibilities
In conjunction with your project team, you will be responsible for the execution of various stages of a project as follows:
· Assist PM in development of construction programme, short term look-ahead planning reports, equipment and materials schedules.
· Visit site and develop a site establishment schedule.
· Familiarization with change management with PM.
· Assist in project validation.
· Put site safety starter pack in place and participate in HSEQ plan.
· Set up site establishment.
· Method statement and Risk Assessment preparation and review with sub-contractor.
· Review construction drawings and sign off
· Assist in benchmarking installation practices and Quality procedures
Project Running Phase:
· Develop a daily key action plan that includes HSEQ, productivity and people management.
· Assist Project team in expediting of major equipment deliveries.
· Maintain a site diary
· Attend/Chair internal meetings with sub-contractors.
· Ensure that all variations are picked up in conjunction with PM and QS.
· Ensure labour allocation sheets are being completed by sub-contractors.
· Produce short term programmes in line with the master programme.
· Mark up master programme each week and issues to PM.
· Effectively manage sub-contractor supervision to enable efficient productivity
· Ensure the sub-contractor workforce is on-site on time.
Necessary requirement of the Electrical Site Manager
· Recognized Electrical apprenticeship/trade cert coupled with a minimum of 5 years of Site Management experience
· Experience in managing Electrical design and build projects in-excess of €7 million.
· You will ideally be in possession of IOSH certificate managing safety; IOSH certificate in environmental management and general NEBOSH certificate but not essential.
· Possess strong computer abilities
· Professional Acumen - Represent the company at a senior level in meetings, presentations, technical workshops, etc. in a professional, competent and capable manner.
· Communications – A strong communicator with excellent verbal and writing proficiency. Ability to lead presentations to larger audiences.
· Planning and Organizing - An organized and adaptable individual with a flexible approach to work. Ability to manage and prioritize when leading multiple projects.
· Deep understanding of constructability of projects.
· Strong Commercial awareness.
· Capable of building strategic relationships with third-party design groups.
· Ability to work on own initiative and build and manage a team.
If you feel this role is for you, please apply or send your CV at email@example.com