For an international Insurance Company we are looking for an:
Italian Contact Center Supervisor - Dublin
Reporting to the Operation Manager, the Supervisor is responsible for:
- Ensuring SLA delivery
- Managing the reporting of customer call activities in regards to the italian PPI Portfolio;
- Updating operationals procedures and optimizing them;
- Managing the implementation of projects;
- Monitoring the performances, coaching the team members in order to ensure team quality;
- Providing general back - up for Team Leaders in the Operations Department;
- Implementing partnership management visits.
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Fluent English;
- Higher Education in administration or business school;
- 3/5 years of experience in Insurance or Financial Services;
- Claims handling and complaints resolution competencies;
- Proactive and well organized.