· To ensure the smooth and effective running of all the front of house areas
· Ensure that the reception areas are presented and maintained to the highest standard
· Ensure that all front of house and reception staff are appropriately presented and adequately trained and to liaise with Human Recourses when necessary
· To be aware of all health & safety potential issues and to ensure that the front of house is always in 100% compliance with all relevant policies. Assist with the recruitment, training and retention of key front of house staff
· To seek to provide top quality reception and meeting room services and to increase the flexibility in the range of services available.
· To understand that this is an “on the ground” operational role when needed and to schedule tradespeople to fix issues that arise from time to time within the building
· To assist all visitors and resident companies in any way that will improve the overall experience and to develop the range of services on offer
· To manage all resources in the most effective and efficient manner and to be responsible for maintaining costs in line with the budget.
· Ensure that all necessary documentation is kept up to date, maintained and filed clearly and accurately
· Attend all meeting with your direct supervisor.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:-
· Third level qualification , ideally in hotel management or similar focused on customer care
· Conscientious individual with an eye for detail, process and presentation
· Have a passionate desire to provide a first class client experience
· Possess a commercial overview and have an eye for service and developing profit centres
· Have a natural high level of discretion, understand the confidential nature of the role
· Possess a flexible and proactive attitude
· Have excellent, proven, time management skills and have the ability to multi task and deliver to meet tight deadlines
· Excellent interpersonal skills and have the ability to communicate effectively in a professional manner with all levels of the business
· Have up to date IT and administrative skills
· Previous experience in managing a team of 6 + people in a front of house environment in either a hotel or professional services firm
· Have an interest in and knowledge of facilities management and the link between back of house and front of house.