is a global technology conference company based in Dublin, Ireland. It runs a series of international gatherings across the world. Its flagship event is Our Client Co, held for the last five years in Dublin and which will move to Lisbon in 2016. In less than 5 years, Our Client Co has grown from a small team to a company of over 130 focused on disrupting the conference industry through technology and data science. In 2015, nearly 50,000 startups, investors, speakers and other attendees gathered at Our Client Co events, including Collision in the US and RISE in Hong Kong. In 2016, nearly 100,000 will do so.
Now employs after sales people who are comfortable with quickly establishing rapport and relationship with key decision makers (CMO of large companies, CEO of small companies) and rapidly sell ‘the partnership’ (our client is strong brand name in the internet industry) and the sale people are selling this partnership to the target clients.
What you’ll achieve:
- You’ll actively select, identify and foster relationships with the world’s leading companies, making partnerships with them for our events.
- You’ll contribute to the development of Our Client Co's global expansion strategy, working as part of a close-knit team.
- You’ll focus on new partner acquisition, pipeline development and management, overseeing and maintaining an up-to-date database of attendees and partner prospects in Salesforce.
- You’ll partner with Fortune 500 founders and CXOs, covering a wide range of sectors, industries and geographies.
- You’ll collaborate with the growth team to create and implement new market entry/ lead-generation strategies.
- You’ll work closely with the business intelligence team, analysing sales funnel data to create small, but critical process improvements.
- You’ll create exciting, valuable proposals/solutions to highly innovative companies.
Who you are:
- You're a brilliant sales person and a real people person.
- You’re a stellar individual contributor, who takes direction with ease and works well as part of a larger, close-knit team.
- You have a strong aptitude for business development. You love managing your own business portfolio and identifying new opportunities.
- You aim to quickly develop rapport, understand partner needs and deliver exceptional pitches.
- You’re naturally persuasive and can influence with little effort. You love coming up with creative and valuable ideas and solutions.
- You thrive in a learning culture. You love traveling the world and making long-lasting relationships.
- You take pride in what you do and you go above and beyond in delivering an exceptional experience to the people you deal with.
Skills and abilities we’re looking for:
- Proven success in new business acquisition/development strategies across the US, EMEA and/or APAC.
- Exceptional problem solving, planning, time-management and communication skills.
- Experience managing a complex product portfolio and/or consultancy background.
- Ability to understand the long-term “big picture” and short-term perspectives of situations.
- Know-how and proven experience in a complex sales environment with multiple channels, partnerships and end users.
Be healthy, curious and social:
- Stay healthy with our fully subsided healthcare cover.
- Exercise your mind and body with our free gym membership and yoga.
- Enjoy your own private garden right ourside the office with an orchard, sports equipment, and vegetables.
- Enjoy an unlimited supply of fresh fruit, beverages and cereals.
- Master new skills from those around you, onsite talks and training initiatives.
- Become workmates, not just colleagues, with our active social calendar of company celebrations, trips abroad and sports.
Job Location: Dublin, Ireland
Application: instead of a cover note, please include a brief overview of:
- 1. startup that closed a Series A round in 2015 and why they interest you;
- 2. most inspirational business leader you follow and their Twitter handle.