The company is a leading mid-sized enterprise for output management and information technology with more than 120 employees on-site, providing you with the best conditions to turn your passion for IT into your personal success. As a subsidiary of the Group, they are part of a strong group of companies with 56 companies in 26 countries. This provides healthy and economic strength with convincing employer benefits.
As part of our expansion strategy, we are looking for new employees as expert of one of our key departments:
- partner of the middle class
- Management of complex IT processes
- Scalable management services in the private
cloud via a flexible application virtualization
- Highly secure network services right up
to output management with production intelligence
- For two decades specializing in IT Services,
Business Process Outsourcing, Data Logistics and
Business Critical Document Applications.
Our focus is the highly secure processing of sensitive business information.
We have an internal quality management system that is ISO 9001 certified. The company privacy standards meet maximum requirements. Basis are the valid regulations of the federal data protection law (DSGVO) and the social data protection law (according to SGB X). This also applies to the principles of data access and verifiability of digital documents (GoBD).
• Apprenticeship as IT specialist application development
or a completed computer science studies
or a comparable qualification.
• Programming skills:
Products Compart DocBridge Pilot and / or DocBridge Mill
Min. SET POSY-Outoutfactory or ICOM Docustream.
• additional qualifications:
Print data formats AFP, PCL, PostScript,
PDF and SAP-OTF and the operating systems
Windows and Unix, as well as the programming languages
• Experience in the field of relational databases and
• Processes in data processing in output management
• Development and design of customized
solutions in output management
• Development of interfaces and integration
in production workflows
• Quality assurance and optimization of existing processes
• Building and implementing new technologies and
forward-looking Data exchange process
• Techn. Sales orientation is desired
• Internal communication and coordination
with other departments
• Support within the task department
• Proactive participation in projects
We guarantee a guaranteed and successful lived, implemented
Work-life balance ideal for families
Mobile way of working with home office with complete appointment
fulfillment of tasks
Quality awareness, flexibility and dedication as well as fun in introducing ideas and designing solutions complete the profile.
Company Bring in
Workplace: Indefinite and full-time safe working environment
Environment: Participation in a young and open-minded team
Equipment: State-of-the-art IT Technology
Nationality: largely self-responsible way of working
Vacation: 30 days
Supplementary provision: VWL grant
Residence: Kita support
Relocation: Relocation support