Territory Account Manager - North UK & Scotland
Our client is a leading a leading premium brand of watches who are presently looking for a talented Territory Account Manager to come and join their team covering the North of the UK & Scotland.
They are looking for someone with strong account management experience as well as the capability to develop this territory from a new business stand point.
- Meet set sales targets for the Brand within your territory.
- Visit all national accounts within designated area.
- Merchandising in all accounts.
- Ensure journey planning for the portfolio of accounts is maintained
- Ensure range reviews take place with each customer.
- Negotiate advertising/promotional activity where appropriate.
- Implement staff training programmes with each customer.
- Liaise with all Head Office departments to ensure that the highest level of customer service is achieved for your customers.
- Prepare business plans, annual sales forecasts and objectives for each of your designated accounts.
- Maintain and report each week to the Brand Director detailing the account portfolio business.
- Prepare and review reports for specific trading periods and activities for Brand sales meetings.
- Ensure accuracy of data for the Brand at all times.
General Brand Objectives
- Ensure that all new product and marketing activity is communicated to your account portfolio.
- Maintain current position with existing customer base and establish a strategy for product range development.
- To ensure maximum listings for all new products.
- Improve the in-store presentation of the range within all accounts.
- Develop independent business.
- Previous sales experience of at least 2-3 years.
- Good communication skills both written and oral.
- Ability to travel extensively. Home base of Glasgow, Edinburgh or Newcastle would be ideal.