A Multinational trading company is looking for TE Team Lead who will be handling planning & execution activities, logistics solutions & local distribution as well as process improvement and risk management
- Develop TE strategy for the function in relation to country business plan & define roles, responsibilities & expectations for in alignment to business goals and objectives in collaboration with various other functions
- Align, develop, maintain, and secure team resources to execute against short term and longer-term strategies and meeting trade execution objectives.
- Set and communicates priorities for immediate work group with full readiness of back-up in place without any interruption to business.
- Responsible for overseeing big picture execution of all contracts, including commodities, storage, freight, supervision, stevedores, customs, etc.
- Ensure all import/export country requirements are updated and reviewed timely to avoid any operational risk to business by following frequent updates and sharing progress reports to stakeholders.
- Maintain, review, and fulfil all complex orders/invoice/receipts/agreements ensuring meeting all contractual requirements and complying with audit procedures and standards.
- University degree, preferable in shipping or Export/Import or Supply Chain & Logistics or relevant
- Minimum 7-10 years of work experience in Trade Execution, Forwarding, Logistics or Shipping, Customer support & Administration
- Fluency in both Arabic & English
- Sound knowledge of incoterms, uniform customs and practice, letter of credit & governing laws
- Considerable knowledge with GAFTA & FOSFA rules
- Proficient MS Office use, especially with Excel formulas and applications