- Plan and facilitate potential export of Components, considering analysis of worldwide supply sources for the international procurement market.
- Collaborate with the Head Office (or various regions, if required) to incorporate global requirements; carry out detailed feasibility studies and cost estimations, as appropriate.
- Identify new suppliers to achieve localization targets, with a view to reduce dependency on international suppliers and lower costs.
- Evaluate existing & new vendors in terms of capability, facility, commercial capacity and systems.
- Conduct preliminary visits and audits of potential suppliers; assess capabilities and explore options for development of suppliers, as appropriate.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- Minimum 8 years in Procurement and Sourcing in the Automobile industry
- Reasonable know-how of Local Content and Automotive feeding industry in Egypt (suppliers, management, projects and regulations)
- Fluency in English & Arabic
- MBA in Finance/ Business is preferred
Get Jobs Like This By Email