Digital Marketing Consultant
- To initiate effective marketing campaigns online, and translate business goals into successful marketing campaigns.
- Create digital content for website, blogs, and other social media channels.
- Enhance the web presence to boost the service’s awareness.
- Maintain a strong company voice through social media.
- Suggest and implement direct marketing methods to increase profitability.
- Stay updated with digital media developments and trends.
- To design social media strategies to achieve marketing targets.
- Administer all company social media accounts to ensure they’re all updated.
- Bachelors Degree in marketing or in related field.
- To have creative and good presentation skills.
- To have knowledge in key areas of marketing (SEO, Social media, content writing, email marketing, PPC and SEM).
- Developing social presence
- To be up-to-date in marketing trends and news.