Build and maintain a strong and consistent brand through a wide range of online and offline marketing channels.
An experienced Marketing Manager to develop and manage marketing programs in specific channels, support business objectives, lead acquisition, foster customer retention, execute business development, provide sales support, and advance brand building; Position is:
- Responsible for driving & set the business strategies like portfolio pricing strategy, core range assessment & optimization promotion strategies, customer shelving and distribution / range strategic approach and guidelines for each trade channel to unlock brands growth priorities and innovation.
- Accountable to deliver on Innovation, Performance and Trust objectives to include: achieving New product launches (innovation) targets, growing our brands ahead of the categories we compete in, the delivery of P&L for assigned brands.
- Work cross-functionally with Marketing & Sales & Supply Chain to drive the flawless execution agenda.
- Build marketing programs to support specific marketing objectives across different channels and segments in support of our overall strategic marketing plan
- Develop business cases for marketing programs at the proposal stage and make recommendations on marketing tactics
- Evaluate the impact of marketing programs in achieving their stated objectives, including impact on lead flow, LTV and retention
- Propose and manage marketing research projects to generate consumer insights in support of improved marketing strategy and communications
- Partner with creative teams, other internal stakeholders, and external agencies and vendors
- Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, driving collaboration with the stakeholders and leveraging the right internal processes
Major key Accountabilities
- Crafting strategies for all Marketing teams, including Digital, Advertising, Communications and Creative
- Preparing and managing monthly, quarterly and annual budgets for the Marketing department
- Setting, monitoring and reporting on team goals
- Craft strategies for all Marketing teams, including Digital, Advertising, Communications and Creative
- Set, monitor and report on team goals
- Design branding, positioning and pricing strategies
- Ensure our brand message is strong and consistent across all channels
Scope of Accountability
Vitabiotics Portfolio / Franchise
- Years of experience : 10+ Marketing
- Background and roles held
> Preferably same position in consumer health / FMCG / Trade Marketing
> Pharmacy Marketing
- Experience in certain markets
Consumer Health / FMCG