Chief Financial Officer
- Control the cash flow position throughout the company, understand the sources and uses of cash, and maintain the integrity of funds, securities, and other valuable documents.
- Establish accounting policies and procedures for credit and collections, purchasing, payment of bills, and other financial obligations.
- He/ She needs to ensure the company is able to meet its financial commitments and manage cash flow in the most efficient way.
- oversees the capital structure of the company, determining the best mix of debt, equity, and internal financing
- Responsible for risk management
- Responsible for overseeing the budget process, collecting the inputs, and comparing the company’s actual performance with estimates (the budget).
- Ensuring company compliance with financial regulations and standards
Get Jobs Like This By Email