The role has got 3 main components:
- Financial planning, forecasting & reporting
- Marketing business partnering.
- Gross Margin improvement through support in Distributor P&L management under Cost-plus Model & projects
Specific ongoing deliverables of this role are:
- Ensure monitoring and effective operation of
- Commercial KPIs
- Month End – Pre-Flash, Flash, Actual Call Template, ML & GMVA
- FC, Plan & monthly LV submission (Anaplan, ICE)
- Master data management– (Pricing, Price structures & Stat cases/doses)
- Marketing Spends Process against Plan
- Regional CFCs
- Stocks levels and aging of stocks
- DB and CFA audits
- Suggest and implement ROI improvement in Trade and Marketing initiatives.
- Conduct Pre and Post evaluation of Consumer and Trade Promos.
- Track NPD projects and update senior management about the key variances
- Ensure coordination with internal and external Audit for commercial function
- Submit timely and accurate reports to the senior management with key analytical inputs (like ROI enablers) for effective decision making regularly
- Coordinate with Global CHQ and other Regions (Countries) for timely submission of monthly reports and address clarifications regarding it
- Assist Business Review, FC & Plan Presentation & decks
- GMVA reporting