• Financial analysis, budgeting, planning, and forecasting for factory expense
• Prepare regular added-value reports to management to give visibility of factory performance, identify inefficiencies and drive focus in specific areas
• Facilitate AOP discussion among Senior Management to generate a deliverable Plan.
• Coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances
• Finalize AOP factory P&L, the Manufacturing cost per SKU, CAPEX, etc
• Submit and present to Zone AOP data, schedules, and analysis
• Organize data upload to Global Reporting Systems
• Monitor & Drive implementation of AOP commitments
• Highlight Risk & Opportunities to AOP
• Prepare the monthly financial review Provide variance analysis reports, drive Root Cause Analysis, advice on Action Plans, and Follow up
• Prepare monthly rolling forecast of manufacturing P&L
• Highlight Risk & Opportunities in the Forecast
• Build Capex financial models for all projects to secure economic benefits (IRR and payback period)
• Monitor the project spending to ensure alignment with the initial investment agreed
• Prepare post-implementation review for each project after completion to critically assess outcomes
• Monthly and Weekly Performance report and variance analysis to the Zone
• Monthly Business Review meeting with Zone Senior Management
• Monthly & Weekly Business Reviews with the local team
• Actively participate and bring necessary analysis and expertise for Saving routine
• Establish yearly standard costs in the system together with the Central team. Maintain standard costs in the system for new materials and products.
• Quantify & Control the cost impact change to the business
• Manage internal/external audit ensure compliance with local standards
• Review & Update related internal Control Policies & procedures when required
• Education: Bachelor or master’s degree in finance
• Work Experience: From 8 years of experience in Supply Chain Finance– preferable in FMCG
• Language Knowledge: Excellent Command of both Spoken and written Arabic and English
• Extra Skills:
o You’ll easily be exposed to senior management, no matter your level. Therefore, it’s important you have excellent communication skills, to deal with all kinds of different stakeholders.
o We like to keep it simple. And to execute fast. Your ability to simplify will be highly appreciated when you provide simple solutions dealing with complex challenges.
o We’re a very data-driven company. You know how to translate complex data into a simple solution with your analytical mindset.
o You don’t only focus on your own results, but always do what’s best for the company.
o You’re curious, positive, and enthusiastic. People know you as the driver of the team.
o You don’t get easily stressed by pressure, on the opposite, a demanding and dynamic environment is what keeps you energized.
o You’re able to bounce back after a disappointment or setback, big or small. And always continue to move onward & upward.