- Contributing towards the achievement of the HR strategy by leading the Talent Acquisition function across the Middle East & North Africa region.
- Transforming the Talent Acquisition to become a proactive function that focuses on building pipeline of qualified candidates that would meet both short- and long-term recruitment needs.
- Building strong partnerships with the HR leaders, Business Leaders in the region to better understand their needs and actively creating external networks and connections with the external market.
- Ensuring the delivery a of the best in class recruiting experience to Hiring Managers & Candidates throughout the recruiting life cycle through your Talent Acquisition team.
- Leading the execution of Employer Branding strategy in MENA region
- 7+ years of Talent Acquisition end to end experience
- Min. 2 years in a leadership role
- Dealing with Regional & Global partners
- Balance between operations and strategic mindset
- Flexible to travel for business purposes
- Understanding of different recruitment & Employer Branding practices
- Talent Market knowledge
If you're interested, and meeting the above mentioned criteria, please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the title and reference code in the subject line.