A Multinational Medical Service Provider is looking for a Head of Legal, to lead the legal team & all legal issues, with all the possible facts on the Egyptian laws.
- Represent the Legal Operations for the region, from Egypt, with the responsibility of elevating and escalating all legal issues and risks to the corporate level, while working on finding legal solutions to all problems with the aim of ensuring legal stability, safeguarding the company's reputation and building trust.
- Attending assigned litigation matters, follow up with external lawyers and assist in litigation strategy by providing legal support as needed.
- Supporting and participating in internal as well as external transactional projects and advice on business integration concerning mergers and acquisitions, divestments etc.
- Negotiating agreements with internal company and external parties and any supplements to existing contracts. Follow up execution of their clauses, carry out periodic reviews and recommend changes or amendments if needed.
- Keeping top management and all departments informed and regularly updated with regards to any new laws or any changes and/or amendments to ensure complete adherence to the country’s legal system and anticipate and proactively support the prevention and management of legal risks facing the company.
- Bachelor's degree in Law
- A member of the Lawyer's Syndicate
- Supreme Degree /Consultant in accordance with Egyptian law
- 20 years of experience in a similar position, in multinational companies & standards
- Experience in conflict management
- Ability to interact effectively and professionally with all levels in the organization and third parties.