- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout)
- Will be handling the research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Will work closely with the agency to generate, edit, publish and share engaging content frequently daily
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
- Will manage the Social Paid campaig
- Will communicate with followers, respond to queries and monitor customer reviews
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Bachelor’s degree required preferably in marketing or communication
- Minimum 2 years working as social media or digital marketing specialist within a consumer organization or a digital agency
- Good understanding of consumer communication, social media, and paid media principles
- Excellence Focused
- Eager to learn and Optimistic
- Excellent communication and organization skills.
Since no expatriation /relocation package is offered for this role , only Egyptians are welcomed to apply for this role.
Please send the CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org in word format ( any other format including PDF, will be automatically deleted by the system) Mentioning in the subject , position and job reference, otherwise your email will not be considered.
Please only attach the word CV, bulk emails (more than 1 MB) will be automatically deleted by the system
Only Candidates matching the above criteria will be conducted for further assessments.