- An internal and externally facing medical role that provides medical and clinical expertise in Respiratory therapy areas and builds the company’s scientific leadership across NEMAG MC (Near East & Maghreb Marketing Company).
- Participates and contributes to medical and clinical expertise in the design of Medical Plans and Brand Strategy.
- Takes leadership in implementation of Medical Plan/activities in alignment with Brand strategy.
- Ensures that Medical Activities meet the needs of patients and customers.
- Engages Key External Experts in ESRs, scientific exchange meetings, and advisory board meetings.
- Defines and delivers training on the Medical background of the product or various functions in an organization.
- May take responsibility as Medical Governance/Nominated Signatory medical reviewer for activities and promotional materials.
- Manage MSLs in the countries.
- May lead Medical Information and/or Pharmacovigilance within a particular market.
- To engage scientific leaders, professional bodies or societies to establish the company as a scientific leader
- Generate the medical evidence to support the brand strategies in priority TAs to meet unmet medical needs
- Provide medical expertise to shape the regulatory environment to achieve rapid and high-quality market access of the company’s products including new registration, new product evaluation, and life cycle
- Defines and delivers training on the Medical background of the product for various functions in an organization as required
- Medical Governance and ensuring overall adherence to processes and regulations
- Develop and implement pre-launch medical plan/activities for new products at least 2 years prior to the planned launch in the country to address key clinical and scientific challenges
- Provide local medical expertise to local area/regional brand teams
- Ensures compliance with the company’s code of Ethics, Corporate Governance, Audits requirement, guidelines, codes, policies, and procedures.
*NEMAG: Near East & Maghreb Marketing Company
A cluster of 12 Countries namely:
> Lebanon, Jordan, Palestine, Syria, Iraq, Iran, Libya, Sudan, Yemen, Algeria, Morocco & Tunisia