- Accounting/Finance graduate 1-3 years experience Fluent English, French is a plus .
The role entails the below job requirements
- Monthly financial reconciliation Reporting monthly to the UK HQ the royalties reports.
- Reporting weekly to the Managing Partner the Income statement
- Assuring all company liabilities are paid in due course
- Dealing with banks regarding all swifts, internal transactions
- Managing all tax related aspects
- Assuring timely submission of payroll
- Calculating the consultants profit sharing and bonus and assuring a timely transfer
- Managing both Egypt & Dubai office expenditure
- Coming up with ideas to enhance cost efficiency
- Issuing client invoices and following up with clients to assure proper timely collection .
Since no expatriation /relocation package is offered for this role , only Egyptians are welcomed to apply for this role.
Please send the CVs to: email@example.com in word format ( any other format including PDF, will be automatically deleted by the system) Mentioning in the subject , position and job reference, otherwise your email will not be considered.
Please only attach the word CV, bulk emails (more than 1 MB) will be automatically deleted by the system
Only Finance Executive Candidates matching the above criteria will be conducted for further assessments.