Antal International, The World Leading British Executive Search Firm, with over 150 offices across more than 40 countries is currently hiring for its MENA operations office based in Cairo/Egypt:
Regional Recruitment Consultant (MENA)
Reporting to the Regional Managing Partner
- Manages the relation with clients in designated industry(s) or discipline(s) as per the company's strategy across the assigned region
- Proper profiling of jobs received from clients (job profiling)
- Using the Antal 4-way methodology and all Antal approaches to source the proper candidates for the vacancies
- Assure candidates are suitable and motivated for the job in hand
- Manages the interviewing process from start till the offering phase finalization
- Acts as a true career advisor and consultant both for the clients and candidates
- Full awareness at an expert level of the designated market through regular full market mapping for all roles related to the specific market across the assigned geographical area
- Coordinates with the Researcher to assure all vacancies are posted on-line and to assure full awareness with all new vacancies and business opportunities in the assigned market
- Building strong relations with counter partners at Global Antal offices to assure benefiting from the networking tool
- Regularly approaches top talents aiming at building better network of connections and using these profiles to open new business channels
- Assures a strong internal PR image through getting connected and approaching other offices specializing in the same domain/industry both across the region and globally
- Perfect English Language is a must, French a strong plus
- 5+ years of experience in a multinational environment in Sales, HR or Customer Services
- Pharmaceutical or FMCG background is a strong plus
- Capable of hitting stretched targets
- Customer service orientation
- Multicultural, capable of dealing with people from different Nationalities and attitudes
- Go-Getter does not take NO for an answer
- Exceptional communicator, capable of breaking the ice with people and building strong bonds
- Flexible within a consistently changing business environment
- Activity: Number of successful candidate calls and client calls on daily basis
- Productivity: Number of placements on monthly basis
- Quality of the emails and the presentation of the resumes sent to clients
- Commitment Spirit: Attendance, leaves, taking extra miles at work
- Sales Achievement: cashed in monthly target.
- Market Mapping activities achievement
- Top Talents proactive approach achievement
We offer a great work environment, a competitive package including fixed salary, quarterly incentives depending on hitting the targets plus other benefits.
Please send the CV with a recent photo in word format to: email@example.com mentioning the title in the subject line. Other formats “pdf, jpeg…” and bulk emails “more than 1 MB are automatically deleted by the system”.
Candidates matching the above criteria will be contacted.