Quality First Line Manager Samlesbury
Anheuser-Busch InBev is the leading global brewer and one of the world’s top five consumer products companies. Beer, the original social network, has been bringing people together for thousands of years and our portfolio of well over 200 beer brands continues to forge strong connections with consumers. A truly consumer-centric, sales driven organization, we hold the No. 1 or No. 2 market positions across 19 countries.
Headquartered in Leuven, Belgium, and geographically diversified with a balanced exposure to developed and developing markets, Anheuser-Busch InBev leverages the collective strengths of its approximately 155,000 employees based in 25 countries worldwide. In 2013, The Client realized 43.2 billion USD revenue. The company strives to be the Best Beer Company Bringing People Together For a Better World. The Client works through six operational Zones; North America, Latin America North, Latin America South, Mexico, Europe and Asia Pacific, allowing our consumers around the world to enjoy our beer.
To manage the teams daily and weekly activities in order to meet departmental KPI requirements for service and quality in line with legal requirements and agreed company standards.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Manages the development of the department resources
• Attends meetings as required by terms of reference.
• Ensures reporting of relevant KPIs
• Controls expenses within his/her area
• Co-ordinates sampling, analysis and reporting within his area
• Assures calibration program of control equipment is properly executed
• Complies to QEHS standards
• Manages housekeeping within his area
• Provides training (ex his department) where appropriate
• Manages work schedules
• Training plans regularly reviewed for all staff – appropriate records maintained accordingly
• Walk the floor – lead by example, positively challenge under-performance, reinforce good behaviors
• Drive responsibility/ accountability for actions down into team
• Celebrate success – work collaboratively to develop appropriate recognition policies for the site
• Actively seek feedback and monitor progress against plans
• Ensure staff are motivated to achieve high standards of performance within the department
• Follows up on innovation activities from the team
• Ensuring compliance with and helping to create SOP’s
• Executes tasks as identified in the role’s checklist
• Performance Management & compliance with disciplinary procedures
Main characteristics: (Challenges)
• The job requires balancing the successful application of new improved ways of working, together with the sustained implementation of agreed ways of working
• The consistent adoption of structured target setting and performance management processes
• Constantly drive to ensure responsibility and accountability are driven to, and enforced at, the lowest level within the day to day operations of the team.
• Ensure full flexibility within the team to meet existing and future business needs
• to develop all individuals and team
• Ensure effective communication and co-ordination across a wide geographical department.
• Deputies for Quality Compliance Manager