My client, a global freight solutions provider is looking for a Port Operations and Compliance Assistant to join their highly experienced team.
Successful candidates will be required to carry out general administration duties and to liaise with customers and Port Operations. You must always be professional, courteous and responsive, ensuring that the company’s good name and profile is always maintained to the highest possible standards.
· Raise all Port Operations sales invoices and ensure they are sent out in a timely manner.
· Process all purchase invoices, ensuring that costs are correctly allocated and invoices are processed correctly and in a timely manner.
· Ensure that all Port Operations compliance information are received and filed to necessary standards.
· Ensure all compliance sheets and training records are received in good order and filed away correctly.
· Provide support to your department manager as required and oversee smooth running of the Port Operations and Compliance administration in manager’s absence.
· Any other administrative duties within the Port Operations which may arise.
· Assist other departments as and when necessary.
· Provide support to Transport department during absence/holiday period.