My Client a Major Manufacture of Speciality Chemicals is looking for a number of experienced Sales professionals of all Levels to join their rapidly expanding team.
With a global distribution network and a wide range of products, this company has the tools to take your career to the next level.
From graduates looking to get into the industry, to an experienced sales professional, my client will offer on the job support and training from the outset.
Successful candidates will receive a very competitive salary along a strong bonus scheme. You will also receive a company car, Phone, Laptop, pension, and 25 days holiday.
Again if you’re and enthusiastic and hardworking character with an entrepreneurial spirit, this is the role for you!
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
· Managing existing customer accounts.
· Identifying new customer and provide the necessary technical and pricing information to gain business.
· Self-generation of sales leads and the follow up on sales leads provided by the internal team.
· Identifying new areas of growth within the marketplace.
· Provide forecasts and budgets as required on activities.
· Participate in monthly Sales Meetings.
· Organising and maintaining accurate records, call plans and providing regular reports to management.
The Ideal Candidate will have:
· A background in sales within the chemical industry, Surfactant sales would be a distinct advantage.
· Strong track record in generating and delivering new business.
· It is vital that you are able to communicate and liaise with a diverse customer base.
· Be able to maintain and leverage relationships with key clients.
· Have strong time management skills and be well organised.