Antal International, behalf of its Client, an International Company, Leader in Civil Engineering is looking to speak to a self-motivated candidate, for the Project Quality Engineer role.
The successful candidate will be enthusiastic, confident and motivated with good communication skills and able to work independently as well as part of a team.
It is vital that the successful candidate can demonstrate a pragmatic and proactive approach to problem-solving and an ability to liaise with site management and client’s representatives as appropriate.
The role includes:
- The development and implementation of the Project Quality Plan.
- Development of Inspection & Test Plans in conjunction with Site Engineers.
- Ensuring implementation of I&T Plans and production of Quality Records.
- Management and Coordination of testing.
- Calibration/control of site instruments.
- Preparation of testing summary reports for client
- Manage and Co-ordinate the production of handover documentation to the client.
Essential Experience / Skills
- Construction background and experience
- Experience in a similar role in a construction company, ideally civil engineering.
- Experience and knowledge of the structures of EN ISO 9001:2008:2015
- Strong IT Skills
- Ability to produce clear and concise documentation
- Demonstrate self-motivation and progressive attitude and approach
- Ability to work as part of the overall management team.
- Third level qualification in a construction discipline – engineering, construction management, surveying or similar