A Warrington based company is currently searching for an experienced engineer to join their team. The perfect candidate should have comprehensive knowledge of the installation and maintenance of Intruder Alarms, Access Control, CCTV and Remotely Monitored CCTV System. Must have Fire Alarms and PAT Testing experience.
Rewards and benefits:
· On Call allowance
· Company van
· Company mobile phone
· Installation and Maintenance of CCTV and Remotely Monitored CCTV Systems. Intruder Alarms, Access Control, Fire, and Emergency Lighting. Must have Experience in PAT Testing is.
Must be able to demonstrate:
· An acceptable level of personal computer literacy
· A clear understanding and experience of current networking technology, CCTV systems technology, and access control systems technology, and intruder alarm systems technology.
For the right candidate future roles in the company may extend to managerial roles and project management.
You must be able to produce certification evidence of completed training, and be in possession of a full UK driving license and a valid CSCS card. All applicants are subject to a police check prior to employment to conform to regulatory standards.
· Must be able to demonstrate high level communication skills both verbal and written
· Must be able to demonstrate previous installation and servicing experience / responsibility at an appropriate level
· Willing and able to work those hours reasonably expected to complete the duties and responsibilities of the position (normally not less than 40 hours per week)
· Professional attitude towards customer as they will range from home residents to directors of international commercial businesses.
· Must have CCTV and fire alarm experience