Technical Service Manager
Essential requirements for the role:
You will preferably have a degree in an appropriate engineering subject or be a chartered engineer.
- Experience in managing a multi-disciplined technical services function
- Experience of site production in a management role
- Strong understanding of the principals of service plant, including refrigeration, gas recovery, boilers, air compression etc.
- Excellent knowledge of manufacturing principles, tools and techniques
- Strong record of delivering process improvement
- Experience managing complex large departments
- Experience managing changes initiatives
- Knowledge of project management principles
- Good listener, with the ability to quickly gain rapport and trust across all
- Strong influencer, with the ability to challenge where appropriate
- Charismatic and dynamic, someone who will walk the floor and talk openly to staff, able to motivate and communicate effectively
- Highly results focused, and with a strong attention to detail
- Commercially aware with the ability to understand budgets
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Highly structured and systematic approach to delivering business solutions
- Excellent team player, able to develop strong relationships
- Able to work on own initiative and prioritize workload effectively
Duties & Responsibilities
- A safe working environment with accountability for maintaining and developing procedures within the function
- Leading, developing and motivating direct and indirect reports to maximise each individuals potential, enhancing the function and the individuals performance
- Introducing clear roles & responsibilities for each member of the operational team – focused delivery of ‘One way in Organising, Managing & Working Together ’
- Delivering of the business plan through leadership and maintenance excellence
- Monitoring standards and compliance to internal and external legislative audits to ensure delivery of the functions KPI’s.
- Ensure maximum availability of the assets for production by deploying predictive, preventive and corrective maintenance routines and strategies.
- Provide utilities and services to the brewery.
- Deliver minor Capex projects and provide major Capex implementation support
Get Jobs Like This By Email
Email This Job To A Friend