My client, a leading Petrochemical manufacture is looking for a number of skilled Electrical & Instrumentation Technicians to join their already highly skilled team. Working on either a Production or Service unit, you will be required to carry out any electrical and instrumentation engineering maintenance activities as well as providing technical support in order to meet integrity and reliability requirements.
As well as maintaining HV and LV electrical equipment, you will be required to maintain a number of relay and field instrumentation systems.
* Plan, implement and monitor on-going scheduled maintenance
* Diagnose faults and take corrective action
* Make effective use of computer systems such as Intools and GSAP
Skills & Experience:
* 5+ years within the petro-chemical industry or Top Tier COMAH site.
* Completed a recognised engineering apprenticeship
* Expert knowledge of Safety Legislation and Quality Procedures
* Fully conversant with IT and computer systems
This is a rare opportunity to join the team at a time in which large amounts of investment is being injected to help develop its workforce and the site, to secure its name as one of Europe's leading petrochemical producers.