My client, a leading Petro-chemical manufacture is looking for a number of qualified Mechanical Engineers join up with their already highly skilled team of Engineers.
In this role you will provide support to the Operations, Maintenance and Technology function assigned to one of the sites Six Production Units (PU'S). You will undertake actions for critical equipment asset assurance as defined by the PU'S Control of Major Accidents and Hazards (COMAH). You will assist with the planning and preparation of turnarounds including scope definition and optimisation and execution.
You will also be tasked to provide support and contribute to the development and maintenance of a 5 year NSR (Northern Sea Route) Plan, including budget management and justification aspects.
Skills and Experience:
* Chartered Engineer or following a company approved route to CEng/IEng status
* Experience in process plant engineering
* Awareness and knowledge of Petro-chemical process equipment, safety procedures and systems
* Awareness of Engineering standards
* Able to apply risk assessment techniques effectively