Executive Search Consultant future Head of Practice
Antal International Network (Paris Vendôme Office) is looking for experienced Executive Search/Sales Recruitment Consultants across a wide range of industries to join our excelling team in Paris. We specialize in the placement of highly skilled executives through our network of over 1300 experts from more than 160 offices, spanning over 39 countries globally.
As Sales Recruitment Consultant, you will be accountable for your individual growth targets. A combination of headhunting, account development/management are required.
Salary and Benefits
- A competitive and uncapped commission structure with an On Target Earnings (OTE) in excess of six figures for highest potentials is on offer at our Paris office, London or elsewhere in Europe Russia included
- 35 vacation days, private medical insurance
- Developing your active client and candidate network globally.
- Prospecting for new client business by meeting hiring managers in order to understand their talent and hiring needs
- Making recommendations to clients regarding the candidates available to best meet their requirements
- Sourcing candidates through existing database, advertising, internet, business contacts and direct recruiting
- Meeting with candidates to evaluate their skills and understand their career preferences
- Liaising with colleagues to accomplish business growth goals, sharing businesses globally within our entire internal network. In return, you will have the backing of a global company which already placed approaching 100,000 candidates spanning over 74 countries
- Plan to build your team as a Head of Practice accountable for your P&L after
- We are looking for an overachiever, high billing individuals who have delivered annual billings in excess of 300K£/annum with consistent business development and multi-tasking skills.
- As a Senior Recruitment Consultant focusing on Mid-level management roles up to Senior management role.
- You have a active network and can rely on it for quick start.
- you will need to be self-confident, enthusiastic, with a strong work ethic, you will thrive in a competitive team-driven environment.
- You are eager after 9 months to build your team after having achieved our mutually agreed key business performance indicators.
- English proficiency. French and/or Arabic would be an advantage.